Forum

Replies

• I'm really happy Introduction and Wake Up Sunshine are still in the setlist this year, and I'll assume we'll hear them next month. :) 

• Hi Stephanie!
      I hope you get to hear them too!
    • Hi Stephanie!
      Have a great time at the concert!
    • Thanks Robin! Four more weeks and it's time! Today, I'm celebrating Chicago's 50th by playing some classic videos for my students. ;) 

• How did your students like the music?
    • Hi Robin. They tolerated the music, but they really liked Lee's hair!! ;) 

• I think its great that you share your love for Chicagos music with your students!
    • Thanks Robin! They'll get an earful next month too. ;) 

• I'm sure they are used to it by now! Lol
    • Hi Stephanie!
      Will you let us know how it goes when you get back?
This reply was deleted.
Tina Kadelski posted a discussion
Robert, what's it like being on the road now with all the technologies keeping you in touch with friends and family instantly? Has it eased the type of homesickness you felt in the early days? Do you hit a point in your tour where you just say, "I w…
22 minutes ago
Tina Kadelski liked Briana Jade Lambert's discussion Time Chill 6/2/17
32 minutes ago
Tina Kadelski replied to Briana Jade Lambert's discussion Time Chill 6/2/17
"Robert, if you're reading this, it seems like you've done a copy of "Sunny" - is that what Briana's piece is talking about?
What a song.
Do you take suggestions for other covers? Not that your music isn't altogether totally fantastic & fulfilling, b…"
33 minutes ago
Stephanie Carta commented on Stephanie Carta's blog post Chicago in South Carolina! (Review, Interview, Pictures)
"Nice to meet you too Briana! Sorry I didn't say a proper farewell. The lobby was such a madhouse. Next time, I hope you can make it to Greenville, and I'll show you around the hip corner of South Carolina! I'm hoping there will be a next time since…"
38 minutes ago
"Can't remember how to attach a song link.
Briana, can you do it for me, for "Sunny?"
So many memories in my life associated with this song..."
39 minutes ago
"What are "track-by-track liners?"
Thx."
45 minutes ago
Tina Kadelski replied to Robin's discussion How Does Robert Lamms Music Make You Feel?
"I was my older sister's pet, and she took me to lots of concerts. Her friends were into Laura Nyro & Joni Mitchell, so I started buying their albums. Laura wrote songs that others made popular, like Stoned Soul Picnic, Eli's Coming, And When I Die.…"
49 minutes ago
Robin liked Briana Jade Lambert's discussion Time Chill 6/2/17
4 hours ago
Briana Jade Lambert commented on Stephanie Carta's blog post Chicago in South Carolina! (Review, Interview, Pictures)
"Stephanie, I'm so glad that we met before the Columbia show! It was a fab night, wasn't it? Looking forward to reading your interview, and love your pix!"
11 hours ago
Briana Jade Lambert liked Stephanie Carta's blog post Chicago in South Carolina! (Review, Interview, Pictures)
11 hours ago
Briana Jade Lambert liked Shannon Denise Foster's blog post Durant Oklahoma show
11 hours ago
Briana Jade Lambert commented on Shannon Denise Foster's blog post Durant Oklahoma show
"Sounds like a fantastic night :) So glad you had a blast!"
11 hours ago
Briana Jade Lambert replied to Briana Jade Lambert's discussion Time Chill 6/2/17
"Here's some more info, copied from the website.
First ever solo career retrospective with track-by-track liners by Lamm and five previously unissued tracks!  
As a founding member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Chicago, and a member of t…"
11 hours ago
Shannon Denise Foster commented on Shannon Denise Foster's blog post Durant Oklahoma show
"I will definitely let you know about the Dallas show coming up in June it's June 16th they'll be here excited about that too!"
15 hours ago
Robin commented on Shannon Denise Foster's blog post Durant Oklahoma show
"Shannon,
RL and Chicago concerts are magical and mesmerizing! Will you let us know about the Dallas show?
Robin"
16 hours ago
Shannon Denise Foster commented on Shannon Denise Foster's blog post Durant Oklahoma show
"You are so welcome Robin! I had a very epic and fabulous time rocking it out by the stage with the boys!!"
16 hours ago
More…